Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just Sayin'--"With your smell in my nostrils by my side"

Okay, I'm not big on the whole notion of perfumes based on various icons of "geek culture" (I've grown to loathe that term) but of all the ones you could pick, Matt Wagner's Grendel stuck out as the pick hit to click? Really?

I mean, it's for a good cause and all, but . . .wow. Trying to get my head around this is causing a stack overflow error in my brain.

The real tragedy of this, of course, is that Orion doesn't get a fragrance. Proving, I guess, that even if you conquer the world and kill vampires and shit, people don't really want to smell like you, like, ever.

2 comments:

Diana Kingston-Gabai said...

They were planning on a Grendel Prime one too, but it turned out to be motor oil and WD40. :)

Kazekage said...

I see what you did there. ;)